Asset management is a simple translation management effektiv. While here I will just keep on asset management related to the computer network.
I am a network administrator with some 200 computers in 6 different cities.
They say "bad administrator to see the worn shoes", that is great mileage.
What should you do?
Find software that will:
- collect data on all computers,
- on any computer which has hardware on it,
- what is the software-ea on it
- keep history of changes occurred either in software or in hardware of each PC.
- if you can take care of what I have equipment in each city
- would not be bad and to be able to draft some scheme of LAN and WAN
- when something was purchased, where purchased and how long the guarantee lasts
- to have some basic document management that I kept drivers or Manuale